Friday, June 25, 2010

In Japan

Basically lost a day of PCP in the process (in addition to the day lost on the dateline, but that's another story) because of horrible luck. First, my kitchen flooded an hour before I had to leave. Then at the airport I ordered a big salad w/chicken breast (no salt, dressing on the side, of course), but they forgot the order.

So I'm sad to report that not only did I cheat, but it was with airplane food. At least it was JAL, so mainly we're talking too much salt and zero fiber. Of course I skipped anything fried or with sugar. Still, I was dying for some veggies and after I got home I plowed through the carrots and salad my wife had left in the fridge.
Anyway, this morning I'll just pick up where I left off, one day back. Just did the jumprope. What a difference the Japanese summer makes--I was covered in sweat by the end of it.

Dang, I forgot my scale. Oh well, time to upgrade!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home! Gimme a call -- there is an AWESOME all-you-can-eat buffet in Roppongi Hills that is attached to a kids' store, so it's 100% kid friendly, the food is awesome, and the veggies are plentiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAERI NASAI! Where you gonna be?

    Ren, is that place BIF, a couple doors down from Stomp Stamp?

    ReplyDelete