Monday, May 24, 2010

Hamburger Lunch

On Friday I looked on while my coworkers ate delicious looking burgers. So this morning I ground up my own burger using eye-round steak (super lean), slapped on my veggie-tomato sauce, & whole-grain bread, and had myself a nice PCP-friendly hamburger lunch. And as wasteful as making hamburger from a good steak may sound, it was still quite a bit cheaper than buying one from the local lunch joint. Should have taken a picture but I was too excited and just wolfed it down.

4 comments:

  1. Not a waste at all! Sounds great. PCP-friendly food is must better than normal human food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sounds like a good choice to me. Anything that breaks the monotony!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homemade is ALWAYS better and cheaper!

    ReplyDelete