Monday, April 19, 2010

Breakfast was the last tortilla, 2 slices of turkey, half an avocado (under the turkey), milk, and a Clementine.

I forgot to take a pic of lunch, but it was the other two kebabs I cooked last night + 1 pita + carrots + celery. This turned out to be a good test of will as right before I was about to dig into it I ended up going out to lunch with a candidate and a coworker. I just had coffee, watched them eat huge meals, and finished the mostly veggie meal I'd made for myself at my desk afterward.

Dinner was a planned outing with coworkers at a Mexican joint called "Nick's Crispy Tacos". Getting 3 tacos was the recommendation (apparently they were quite "small"). Got one grilled fish taco, refused the cheese/guac/sour-cream/etc + ate a side of rice. So the waiter screws up and brings an extra taco for my coworker. Damn thing stared at me all dinner and I swear called my name at least once, but honestly I wasn't hungry.

Truth be told, for some reason I haven't been hungry lately at all. Dunno, something's happening--perhaps a combination of lots more exercise (the cycling and PCP), and entirely giving up sugar (which I started a few weeks before PCP)? I'm having fun cooking and so have eaten what I've made, but I feel like I could get by with far less.

Speaking of the exercises--personally, I feel the sit ups while I'm doing them (my fat gut's in the way, after all), but don't notice the rest yet. Yes, I know Patrick, I will.. I will.

2 comments:

  1. Do whatever it takes to get a good burn. Sometimes that may mean going faster, sometimes slower, and it will always mean paying attention to your form. Follow those pictures exactly! You've already made the time to work out, might as well get the most bang for your buck!

    ReplyDelete