Thursday, April 29, 2010

Breakfast: veggie-scrambled egg (finally polished off the beets. Yeah)

Lunch: Daikon (steamed in remaining turkey stock), cucumber, canned salmon, rice and some bread.

Dinner: Hmmm... Had dinner with a coworker at a restaurant. A Mexican restaurant. I know, what am I doing eating Mexican on PCP, eh? Got a burrito with chicken, rice, and salsa (no sour cream, no guac, no beans, no cheese) and a corn on the cob (hold the butter, hold the cheese, hold the mayo [apparently people eat all three of these on corn by default!?]). The result looked PCP friendly and I figured I'd be ok--but I left feeling it just as much as one would normally expect from such a place. No more of that!

5 comments:

  1. Probably all the stuff you CAN'T aske them to hold, like all the salt in the chicken, etc. Probably easiest if you go for a big Mexican Salad or something, with all the bits on the side or not at all, so you end up with a bunch of lettuce and tomatoes and peppers in a fried tortilla bowl; easier to PCP manage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I learned the same lesson from Ethiopian. Even trying to PCP-ify my meal was nearly impossible, since you can't control what goes into the pot or frying pan in the first place.

    It's tought not to eat Mexican in San Fran, bro--but you can do it! (It's probably for the best that the Mexican cuisine here in DC kind of sucks).

    ReplyDelete
  3. 90 days people, just give me 90 days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya Patrick--it won't happen again.

    ReplyDelete