Sunday, April 18, 2010

food

Breakfast:
  1. yogurt + sliced 1/2 of banana
  2. half rye/egg/sliced-turkey/salsa sandwich

Lunch (thank you Whole Foods):
  1. Quarter chicken (threw out the skin)
  2. Mixed fresh veggies
+ 1 large navel orange I forgot to snap a pic of.
Dinner
  1. 2 broiled Kebabs of steak, red and orange bell peppers, red onion, mushrooms
  2. Grapes
  3. Hummus
  4. Gomoku rice which tasted terrible so I chucked it.
Did lots and lots of riding today, as I'm apartment hunting. Got my chin-up bar in the mail. Wish I'd had one of these years ago. So easy/tempting just to do some while waiting for a pot to boil or what-have-you.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I am with you on the chin-up bar!
    Actually this weekend I was with my kid in the park and she was on the slide and I was standing there at this high-bar thing and...I just started doing pull-ups and kung-fu sit-ups!
    It's like I can't walk by a button without wanting to push it right? Same thing: see a high bar and I wanna jump up and do pull-ups!

    ReplyDelete