Tuesday, April 20, 2010

breakfast: yogurt with banana

lunch: 1 pear, 1 clementine, instant miso-soup.

Met my old school friend Chin for badminton & dinner. He took me to a great Vegetarian Japanese restaurant called "Chaya" in Berkeley. I ordered a mushroom vegetarian nabe (the picture is of the tofu version, but it's pretty much the same). Now technically, this being Japanese food, I guess I could have applied the "half" rule. But also technically I've never had vegetarian food in Japan, and the nabe (iron pot) cooking my wife makes is full of wonderful fatty meat (yum!). And I *never* stop at one bowl. So I wasn't going to feel guilty about a full bowl of cabbage and konyaku noodles soaked in kombu (kelp) soup!

Overall, a silly low # of calories and somehow I'm not hungry. Weird.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Todd, Kaz here.

    Nice family picture
    in the middle of your blog top,
    I can see many warm smiles.
    にっこり、にっこり

    One day, Patrick said, "You are a hero for one of new PCPers which is starting, OK?" ...
    "Of course." ... It's amazing...

    Thank you very much.
    I feel good.


    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kaz!

    Yeah, back when I was considering this crazy project I looked through many of the "complete" project and came across yours. I think your incredible transformation really inspired me to go for it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete