Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Breakfast: a winner. Rye-french toast, cold chopped "the big steam" veggies, cottage cheese on the single extra slice in my carb requirement.

Lunch: A very simple meal of bread, chicken, stringbeans, and zucchini.

Dinner: rice, chicken, steak, beets, acorn squash.

Also, I'm just loving the berries for the fruit snacks. They're so cheap and sweet here compared to Japan, I just bought every kind I could get--straw, blue, black, rasp, etc. and threw them all together. Yum!

3 comments:

  1. Yep, take advantage of the bounty of America!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do envy your selection of fruits and veggies! And your plethora of Farmers Markets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even better--San Fran's best farmer's market is held Tuesday and Thursday at the Embarcadero Ferry Building, right across the street from where I work. The problem is anything I buy I have to carry on my bike back up that hill (oh nooooos!).

    But hey, even just the veggie selection at the normal supermarket is fantastic. Whole Foods is another 3 blocks and out of this world. Once I move into my apartment (in just over a week) I'll start up the direct-from-farm delivery.

    Just gotta stay away from the burritos!

    ReplyDelete